Public Health & Safety considers a number of areas including traffic, parking and sidewalk management, pedestrian and bicycle safety, fire, police and medical emergency preparedness and equipment, weather and wildlife issues, environmental hazards, criminal justice and addressing state health trends and concerns.
Regular Public Health & Safety Committee Meetings:
When: 2nd Monday of the month (4th Monday is backup if quorum unavailable on 2nd Monday)
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Where: Middlebury Police Department
1 Lucius Shaw Lane
Public Health & Safety Committee Members:
- Tom Hanley, Middlebury Police Chief, Chair
- Nick Artim, Selectboard Member Liaison
- Laura Asermily, Selectboard Member Liaison (Alternate)
- Gary Baker, Citizen-at-Large
- Bill Kernan, DPW Operations Director
- Andrew L'Roe, Citizen-at-Large
- Tom Scanlon, Town Health Officer
- David Shaw, Middlebury Fire Chief