The Parks and Recreation Committee functions as an advisory panel to the Selectboard. The Commitee focuses on identifying ways to expand and enhance recreational opportunities for the residents of Middlebury.
Regular Parks & Recreation Committee Meetings:
When: 1st Tuesday of the month on a bi-monthly basis (Jan., March, May, July, Sept., Nov.)
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Where: Middlebury Recreation Center
154 Creek Road
- Greg Boglioli – Chair and East Middlebury Representative
- Vacant – Addison Central Teens Representative
- Elaine Orozco Hammond – ID#4 Representative
- Tricia Allen – Ilsley Library Representative
- Bill Ford – Memorial Sports Center Representative
- Carl Robinson- Middlebury-at-Large Representative
- Megan Curran - Middlebury-at-Large Representative
- Megan Mayo - Middlebury-at-Large Representative
- Mark Wilch - Middlebury Representative
- Farhad Khan- Selectboard Representative